Sunday, September 25, 2011

Farmers Markets : c'est ce que j'aime de l'été


In my last posting, I noted the end of summer and the arrival of fall. One of the aspects that I like most about summer, the weekly farmers markets will end during the fall season. I have gotten a certain pleasure in waking up on a warm summer morning and going to my local farmers market. I will miss buying my fruits and vegetables from my market near me as I have been able to cook some new and different meals with them. I guess this is the first year that I went out of the way buying vegetables that I didn't buy that much before.

This Saturday morning, I decided to bring my camera to the farmers market with me. These photos are from two different farmers markets in my area that I went to yesterday. All these photos were shot with my 50mm

Un stand préféré de moi à f1.2 - Ils sont des bons prix






 



Ah les baguettes - mais les baguettes de la France me manque!





 
Un chien qui attend à ce que son propitiatoire revienne du marché




No comments:

Post a Comment