Tuesday, November 8, 2011

For Adults... and Kids...


During my morning down at Dupont Circle last week when I captured the photo on my last post "L'Interdit", I was heading towards Starbucks when I passed by Kramerbooks. This independent bookseller is probably one of the key establishments in Dupont Circle. Someone had just cleaned the store's windows when I captured this shot. I thought the reflection of the blue sky made for a pretty shot. After reviewing the photo later on, I discovered that some of the books visible in the window include those from the Bernstein Bears series. Growing up, I have found memories reading the different books from the Bernstein Bears series. Notably, I remember the cover from the book in their series titled "GET IN A FIGHT" which is displayed in the window. The cover of the book doesn't appear to have changed a whole lot +20 years later.

No comments:

Post a Comment