Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Somewhere under a Rainbow...


It is photos like this one which make want to eventually purchase a larger sensor pocketable camera that I could have on me all the time in order to captue unexpected moments. This photo was taken on one of those days in Pontivy where the weather consistantly changes between rainstorms and sunny skies. Coming from the grocery store, I had to cross the river to get back to my place. The sun was setting on Pontivy while at the same time a rainstorm was passing through the town. Such kind of weather conditons lead to rainbows. As I was coming back from the grocery store, I didn't have my camera with me. My D7000 is a great camera but it isn't pocketable of course! So I ran back to my place to get my camera in order to come back to photograph the rainbow. Luckly, it was still there in the sky, towering over Pontivy.

No comments:

Post a Comment